Houzz Logo Print
djdrn2

trim and molding dilemns

djdrn2
hace 6 años
Above the window/ sink should I take that molding off? Open area has trim on top and to right side none on left should I remove the trim? Has trim on other side but on 3 sides not 2. Look closely at picture.

Comentarios (8)

• djdrn2
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    pictures for above question
  • djdrn2
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    should I remove moulding above sink?
  • PRO
    Tova and Wild
    hace 6 años

I think the best option would be to remove the moulding above the sink. Its not totally necessary to keep. It enhances the cabinetry, not the wall. Hope this helps!

• djdrn2
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thankyou, I think I will and just paint in there
  • PRO
    Tova and Wild
    hace 6 años

No problem, you could also very easily your backsplash all the way up to the ceiling in that area that way it gives a little more visual interest to that negative space.

• djdrn2
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    wow that is my tile just different color, I do like it, I think I changed my mind to do it. Thankyou so much. It does get rid if that dead space
  • PRO
    Tova and Wild
    hace 6 años

You're welcome! I hope everything goes well with your kitchen reno!

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    hace 6 años

Just was going to say tile it up! It wouldn't be that much more tile, just make sure you get proper bullnose edge tiles for a nice finish around the window.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.