zaustill

Zeynep

hace 6 años
Who was the installer in Missouri. I live in St. Louis if I can find someone to install I might be interested in having DekTek tiles.thanks!
Cobblestone Gray DekTek Tile Concrete Deck · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    hace 6 años

Good afternoon Zeynep, we apologize for the delay in getting back to you. The contractor who installed the deck unfortunately lives 3 hours away and he is booked up until next summer but we do have a contractor that lives in the St. Louis area and he could possibly help on your install. His company name is Fleming Construction - Contact name: Airen Fleming, phone number is: 314-249-8381. I'm not sure what his schedule is but feel free to reach out him. Otherwise if you have a contractor you like working with, our installation is pretty basic and most any contractor can install it. We are also very happy to work with contractors to make sure they understand the installation and install it properly.

Feel free to visit our website dektektile.com or if you'd like a formal quote, we'd be happy to put that together. If you have any questions about our tile, installation, or contractors feel free to call us at 218-380-9330 or our email is info@dektektile.com.

We would love to work with you on your decking project and thank you for reaching out!

Sincerely,

The DekTek Tile Team

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.