courtney71285

Coffee table suggestions?

Courtney Elizabeth
hace 6 años
Anyone have recommendations on what type of coffee table for this space?

Comentarios (10)

• User
    hace 6 años

You've got a period sofa with very modern chairs and that's not a logical start to find a coffee table.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    hace 6 años

They are absolutely different styles. can you get another chairs? Or sofa?

• PRO
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

I am not a designer, I;d go with glass rectangular coffee table. Let designers say about this one.

It' d probably good with chairs, not with sofa.Lol

• PRO
    hace 6 años

I got some photo from pinterest, the similar mixing of

styles.

• Courtney Elizabeth
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    The style is modern Victorian. If you've never seen a mix of two styles, then I can't help but doubt ones credibility as a designer.
  • PRO
    Daniela Levesque ID
    hace 6 años

Hi, fun start (I get it)

since both the chairs and sofa are bold statements I'd keep the coffee table streamlined and understated. A clear acrylic could be fun or a plain rectangular white lacquered piece. Steer clear from wood with the heavy wood detail on the sofa. Just my thoughts ;-)

• Courtney Elizabeth
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    For those who doubted my Modern Victorian style (as stated above), I suggest you read designer Emily Henderson’s recent blog post about that exact style. Also, here is my room finished. I haven’t had anyone tell me anything but wonderful things about this room ;)
  • Johanna
    hace 6 años
    Your finished room is unique and stunning! Your vision for this space has created an elegant blend of both colour and style. I love it! (P.S. You didn’t need any help at all!)
  • PRO
    Barcelona Designs
    hace 6 años

Hello, the armchairs look pretty in the room. The coffee table is a staple at any home. We would like to say we have a collection of different coffee tables which are available in different shapes and materials.

Pride yourself on these coffee tables that will impress even the hardest of critics, guaranteed to be your cup of tea!

Some recommendations:

[Noguchi Coffee Table for more info:[(https://www.houzz.com/products/tribecca-traingular-coffee-table-walnut-prvw-vr~90615945?lid=69922599)

[Circuit Coffee Table for more info:[(https://www.houzz.com/products/circuit-coffee-table-prvw-vr~96042652?lid=73906429)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.