Houzz Logo Print
gillianlewis196

Half glazed external door with openable window

Gillian L
hace 6 años

Hello

Is there any such thing as a wooden, half glazed door which has an openable part in the glazed section (tilt, sash, top hung). We are not looking for a stable door type arrangement.

It's for use in a utility room and will have a cat flap in wooden section, glazing to allow light into the room, and the openable window is to allow ventilation.

Suggestions appreciated.

Comentarios (9)

• Daisy England
    hace 6 años
    It's not standard but a joiner would make a bespoke one for you.
  • Gillian L
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thanks Daisy. Do you think it would be with a standard door and the glazing made to fit?

• LTS
    hace 6 años
    I'm looking for a utility door too & am sure I saw something like that recently. I'll see if I can find it & will check the brochures later.
  • LTS
    hace 6 años
    Sorry, it's a stable door which has a tilt and turn window option & I think it was UPVC.
    Gillian L agradeció a LTS
  • PRO
    French and Westcott
    hace 6 años

Hi Gillian, we make bespoke doors and windows to the design specifications of our clients. Please do send me an email with the dimensions and I will get a quote for you.

Thanks, Sophie

• Gillian L
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thanks Sophie. At the moment I was wanting to find out if such a thing existed. Given that it looks like there may not be an off the shelf product, we'll talk to our builder.

• PRO
    French and Westcott
    hace 6 años

ok thanks.

• User
    hace 4 años

Look for dutch doors on line -these people may do something that works for you. I do bespoke doors but they are expensive so try and find something ready made first.

Yvonne Dean Architect Welford UK

https://www.simpsondoor.com/door-idea-gallery/?doorTypeID=dutch-door-designs

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.