Houzz Logo Print
burtnyks

What to do with this large wall?

burtnyks
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

Does anybody have any ideas what I can do with this blank canvas? I was hoping to put a large piece of art above the couch but now I'm wondering if it won't look right since the couch is off center from the peak in the ceiling. If I center the couch under the peak, then the couch is no longer in the center of the room and my end table will be off the carpet. I'm also not convinced that 1 piece of large artwork is going to do much to fill up that space.

While I appreciate a lot of great comments I get, can we please keep the focus on the wall? For every good comment I get from this site, I get a random comment about something totally unrelated (yes I already know that my coffee table is too small, my end tables too high, and my lamps don't match - it's a work in progress). And on that note if anyone has table suggestions I'll take those as well. Round, square, ottoman???

--The sofa has to stay in that spot, but it can be pulled forward some but I don't think I'd get much more than 2 feet of room behind it before the sofa starts blocking the fireplace

--Trying to stay budget friendly, so doing built-ins or any major project is not really in my budget at this time

Comentarios (30)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.