Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_3743542

2 remodels to get the right kitchen!

User
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

the original kitchen was an 80's galley with breakfast nook First remodel I blew out the breakfast nook and cabinet overhangs. Built out a 9 ft island. Notice the walk in pantry and the fridge next to 5ft of cabinet upper and lowers. It made things pretty cramped
Second remodel :
Took out the light box installed recessed lighting

Blew out the 5 feet of cabinet upper and lowers to open up the living area. Removed the walk in pantry and built out a new pantry with fridge built in
Instead of the walk in pantry I had this cabinet custom made
I was afraid I was loosing so much storage but as it turned out, I have plenty !
And since the new cabinet has shaker doors I had new doors made for the existing cabinets
Old 80's doors

New shaker
doors

New stain. New doors and drawers. I love my new kitchen

Even the island got an update! I was able to find space in there to add a trash slide out drawer! Love it!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    FMSProjects, Inc.
    hace 6 años

Great transformation!

User agradeció a FMSProjects, Inc.
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 6 años

Great work !

User agradeció a OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    hace 6 años

Nicely Done!

• PRO
    Stecki Construction
    hace 6 años

Looks fabulous! Love the cabinets! Island update was a great decision! Enjoy your new kitchen!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.