Houzz Logo Print
deanne_maule

Measurements & Price

Deanne Maule
hace 6 años
Hi Can you confirm that 35cm is the height of the ottoman and can you let me know the price an dhow I would go about getting one please
Modern black leather ottoman with metal legs · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Gorgeous Creatures Australia
    hace 6 años

Hi Deanne, yes I can confirm that the overall finished height is 35cm (body depth 25cm + leg height 10cm). Have a look at this leather ottoman on our main website to see all the info click here. We are in New Zealand so the price is NZ$1895 + any freight. We send our ottomans overseas all the time but would need your full address to be able to quote freight. The best way to move this forward is to email me kirsty@gorgeouscreatures.co.nz to start the conversation and so that I can answer all your questions. We can make you a leather ottoman to a different shape and size if you want and also use a different leg but this leg does look modern on a leather ottoman. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.