yes, it's too small for that space.

• PRO
    Interior Directions by Susan Prestia, Allied ASID
    hace 6 años

To small for the wall.

• Kelly Green
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    ok. thanks. I just nailed into plaster...not the best decision I've made.
  • Kelly Green
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    it's not a high ceiling so should I look at rectangular? I see so many above couches that are large and square but high ceiling.
  • PRO
  • Porter Edun
    hace 6 años

I would do a rectangle piece or 3 smallish pieces that go with one another. Is this an 8ft ceiling? You could do a starburst mirror or similar if you like the iron or metal look.... round so it may fill the space better if you know the height of the ceiling you can select one vs. art.

• Porter Edun
    hace 6 años

• Porter Edun
    hace 6 años

• User
    hace 6 años

Kelly Green - If you had two of those and hung them the other direction it would work. Or if you have some other items to make a grouping. Here are a few tips that make it easier.

• When hanging art pieces above a sofa or other piece of furniture, the grouping should ideally be about 2/3 the width of the furniture below it. (For example, if an art grouping is being hung over a 60″ sofa, the ideal grouping would about 40″ in length.)

• When hanging artwork over a sofa or other piece of furniture, leave 5″- 9″ of space between the top of the sofa/furniture and the bottom of the art.

• Just google "arranging pictures over couch" for inspiration.

• Have a wonderful weekend

• Kelly Green
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Great tips. Thank you!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.