Houzz Logo Print
mjk113

love the counter tops and floor tile

mjk113
hace 6 años
Are the counter tops granite or quartz and what is the name. What is name of floor tile?
Stock Cabinetry Redefined · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Luxury Kitchen & Bath
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Hey there mjk113,

The countertops are giallo ornamental granite (one of my favorite granites), it's generally a very popular granite you can find at your local granite/quartz fabricator. The flooring is a mixed tone porcelain tile found at Wayne Tile.I hope this helps and that you have a great day!

Sincerely,

Jenna

• mjk113
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you Jenna for getting back to me. I want to update my kitchen by changing my counters, adding a back splash, changing the floor tile and appliances. I have white, smooth door formica cabinets that I am keeping but want to update by putting hardware on them. I live in a townhouse in the Bon Aire Condos in Suffern. Do you do partial renovations? Let me know.

Thanks,

Marilyn Kurtis

• PRO
    Luxury Kitchen & Bath
    hace 6 años

You're very welcome. My company does not do renovations but my father's does. His company name is: Anthony Mega Contracting 845.721.9300. Give him a call and he can come out and give you an estimate.

mjk113 agradeció a Luxury Kitchen & Bath
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.