jacqueline_carrerodaunno

question regarding prices

Hello I am in Port Saint Lucie and was wondering how much a landscaping project such as the one you have posted would run us. Thank you so much. Just trying to come up with a budget idea to have ours done.

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Beautify Your Yard
    hace 6 años

Hi Jacqueline,

This was a renovation to an existing landscape shown in the attached photo. The cost of this renovation was $1473.45. To install all of the plants and trees shown, I would give you a rough estimate of $3,200. If you need sod installed as well, that would be an additional cost. I would be happy to meet with you on site and work up a proposal tailored to your needs, even if you think it may be a while before you are able to begin the project. Feel free to call me at your convenience, at 772-924-7322.

Have a beautiful night!

Best regards,

Allison

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.