Houzz Logo Print
davidely

How are the rails attached to the posts? Thanks.

Privacy Fences · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Dakota Unlimited
    hace 6 años

Thank you for inquiring about our photo and to answer your question, we use a method called toenailing to attach the 2 x 4 rails to the post. The horizontals that you see in this photo are the 1 x 4 trim on the outside of the fence and they are nailed through the vertical fence boards and into the support rail behind it. The 1 x 4's are purely aesthetic to give them impression the fence looks the same on both sides. Thanks again!

• PRO
    Windy Hill Associates
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thanks.

• Lucy Gibson
    hace 6 años

Great question about how you attach the rails to the post. I love the look of this wooden privacy fence. My husband and I just moved into a newer home with an old chain-link fence. We'd love to have a little more privacy and something that will look great. I love how the natural wood looks next to the stacked stone planter boxes. We'd love to do something similar. Great job on this project! http://nickelstonfence.com/ 

• Erica Dion
    hace 6 años

I love this, especially the color! May I ask what finish you used?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.