rmkeeling

Need help with kitchen wall color

hace 7 años

We recently had our kitchen cabinets painted and are looking for a new wall color. The current color is SW Mindful Gray, trying to pull out the colors from the granite and curtains. Due to lighting, it appears gray on some walls and green on others. We tried SW Kilim Beige and it is too similar to the cabinet color. We went a shade darker to Nomadic Dessert and it has too much gold in it. Trying to avoid green undertones. HELP.

Mindful Gray currently on walls
Lighting at different times of the day makes the 2 walls appear to be different colors when they are the same.
Sample of fabric of curtains.

Comentarios (8)

• hace 7 años

I'll be no help; I love your kitchen and I would like the amazing colour changing walls in my house!

However my comment will bump your post so maybe it will get some action :)

RMK agradeció a miss lindsey (She/Her)
  • hace 7 años
    I agree! Your current color is beautiful.
    RMK agradeció a AC LB
  • hace 7 años
    I would just do an eggshell white if you really want to change it. Or a whiter version of the beige you have
    RMK agradeció a Michael Obrigewitch
  • hace 7 años

Off white? I love the current color so much that I wouldn't change it. It makes the kitchen feel current with the cool mixed with warm.

RMK agradeció a binakay
  • hace 7 años

Thanks for the tip, Katharine. My son actually suggested the same thing.

• PRO
    hace 7 años

I agree with changing the lighting, however if you want to warm up the space and match the counter tops and fabric - a greige rather than a gray would help a lot! Sherwin Williams "Perfect Greige" is a good example! Whatever you choose, definitely check swatches on every wall to see how the light hits them in those areas. Good luck!!

RMK agradeció a JKB Kitchen & Bath
  • hace 7 años

Thanks for the suggestion. You have NO idea how many samples we have but Perfect Greige is not one of them. I'll grab a few swatches.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.