Houzz Logo Print
mmartine10

What pavers were used in this project?

mmartine10
hace 6 años
I'm looking to redo my backyard with a similar surface. I like the color of the pavers in this Sammamish project.
Sammamish · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Lifestyle Landscapes, Inc
    hace 6 años

These are the Abbotsford Classic Pavers. The color is called shadow and the pattern is ashlar with a soldier course surrounding. This is a popular color here it is a blend of grays. I appreciate your interest!

• mmartine10
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you for answering so quickly. How do these compare to Belgrad pavers. as far as the price and durability?

• PRO
    Lifestyle Landscapes, Inc
    hace 6 años

As far as durability I would say they are both the same. We only have used the Belgrad Grana Lafitt and they are quite a lot more. They come in larger sizes. I would say the size of the paver is the major difference.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.