Houzz Logo Print
slk1818

can you please tell me the color of the granite and shower tiles, and the stain on the vanity.

slk1818
hace 11 años
this bathroom is magnificent and who ever designed it should be commended for their style and taste. it is just what i have in mind for my master bath. i thank you in advance for your quick response.
Residential Spaces · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Linda Medina Interior Design
    hace 11 años
    Thank you. This was a project I designed several years ago. I like that it still gets compliments often. The finish on the vanity was actually a custom paint, not a stain. The project was that long ago to where I do not have the notes.on the granite and the limestone tile in the shower. Where are you located? I could research further back if you are interested. Best wishes, LInda Medina, IIDA, CID
  • slk1818
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    hi linda. many thanks for the quick response. beautiful bathroom, i just love it. i'm in austin. moved from boston a year ago. i checked your website and didn't see any other mediterrean style bathrooms. do you have any pictures available to send me or where i could find other examples of your work.? thanks again, sharron
  • slk1818
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    hi linda, it's sharron again. if you could research the color of the granite and tile it would be so helpful. if i lived closer i'd be on your doorstep. manu thanks in advance, all the best, sharron
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.