Houzz Logo Print
rbdmcv4295

Laminam color of back splash tile / sheet

rbdmcv4295
hace 7 años
Hell0 -- I believe the backsplash is laminam. Was it difficult to install? Looks so elegant.
Laminam Metropolis Nero · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Gibson Benness Industries
    hace 7 años

Hi. Yes the splash back is Laminam. Being a large format porcelain sheet at only 3.5mm thick, it is recommended that an experienced tiler installs the material. Regards, GBI

• rbdmcv4295
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

could you kindly tell me the color? I am considering Laminam for the backsplash / wall about 8 feet by 6 feet. Gorgeous product. Is it easier to clean than glass, the other product in consideration. Thank you very much.

• PRO
    Gabrielle
    hace 5 años
    you can find the full color line by Crossville Tile they are one of the Distributors of Laminam. If you dont see any colors you like Many other Manufacturers carry Thin Porcelain. Daltile, Neolith, Granit Fiandre, Stonepeak Plane. Everyone makes a thin Porcelain now, so many to choose from
  • PRO
    Gibson Benness Industries
    hace 5 años

Gabrielle you are most certainly correct. There are many other manufacturers that carry thin porcelain products these days, however. Laminam is a very good quality product that is world known, and if maintained and cared for correctly, the product will survive our lifetime. Other products are okay, but I strongly suggest that everyone should do researchbefore making a decision, and compare the quality of Laminam to other products.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.