Houzz Logo Print
catierasche

Landscaping makeover? What goes with dark brown brick??

catierasche
hace 11 años
The outside of our new house needs some help, but what to do??

Comentarios (8)

• patricia1971
    hace 11 años
    Do you want to focus on the green patch to the left or are you thinking of redoing the driveway too?
  • PRO
    Inca Stone Inc
    hace 11 años
    I have a perfect solution for your home. I would like for you to take a look at the enclosed photo, which I believe would suit your application well. You could overlay your exiting driveway with our pavers and not incur the cost of demolition of your existing driveway. Additionally, the photo that I have enclosed are only 1" thick pavers that can withstand vehicular traffic and is fire engine proof. Let me know if you have further questions that I would enjoy to answer for you. Thanks
  • PRO
    Inca Stone Inc
    hace 11 años
    Additional photo.
  • catierasche
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    lastplace, THANKS! you put into words what I've been feeling. bottom too dark, hate the color of the siding on top. Is there a color you would suggest? Here are some more photos of the outside. Lots of concrete
  • catierasche
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    the photo on the left is the back of the house, our bedroom
  • lastplace
    hace 11 años
    Do you want to stay in the brown family, or would you like to do a little contrast with a color that compliments browns?
  • catierasche
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    i'm not sure. Staying in the brown family seems natural...though I don't really like the color brown. What other colors would be an option? We even tossed out the idea of painting the brick white to lighten things up. What are your thoughts?
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.