Houzz Logo Print
ortonsa

Practicality of the stove under a window

ortonsa
hace 7 años
Our designer has put our stove under the window in our plans, and I am wanting to ask around to find out how people find this? I still want to be able to look out the window, but am concerned about two things: keeping the window clean, and the exhaust fan, it will be further away than normal, will this all be ok? This photo looks like the window is quite high, is that the case? If so, is it working for the home owner? Thank you for your time.

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Ambient Constructions
    hace 7 años

Hi there,

Here's what our client said in regards to your question:

The exhaust fan is a whispair and very effective. The cabinets are high and that's why we got the whispair. We dont really have to clean the window, not much splatters on there. But that could have to do with the bench being about 20cm deeper than regular.

• ortonsa
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Wow. Thank you so much for the feedback, that is just what i needed. I will definitely be looking into a whispair, and take into consideration bench depth. Feeling excited.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.