Houzz Logo Print
bagnoglasgow

Concrete Bathrooms - How do you feel about the minimal look?

Recently, one our clients were looking for a minimalist scandi style bathroom, completely seamless with no tiles or joins between materials. The Edinburgh team achieved this look with the use of microcement across the walls, floor & ceiling, bespoke Corian® Design vanity shelving, Teatro matt black shower valves & taps & a stunning Mezzanine sink. Do you the look? Vote, yes or no!

Yes
No

Comentarios (14)

• Bev
    hace 7 años

Too cold and industrial looking!

• PRO
    A-List Builders Inc.
    hace 7 años

What a beautiful bathroom!

• DH
    hace 7 años
    its just a damn bathroom. considering what happens there, i never understand why people try so hard to go above and beyond basic design. this is too much. sorry.
  • Bailey R
    hace 7 años

i like interesting, unique design, however, this is horribly cold & not the least bit interesting to me. Each to their own...

• User
    hace 7 años

Doesn't look like a residential bathroom, but an industrial "clean room"/Federal prison lavatory. Sorry, but no.

• PRO
    Rosenhaus Design Group, Inc.
    hace 7 años

A shower without an enclosure doesn't keep in the heat. A shower without a curb doesn't keep in the water. A person entering while someone is showering might get wet. Is the floor slippery? A four panel entry door looks out of place. The open shelf at the shower is beautiful. A change in shades of grey might reduce the austerity.

Minimalism can teach us the extremes. Subtle variations would create an inviting #2 room.

• Belahn
    hace 7 años

I think I would feel like I was in prison. That shower is ridiculously horrible.

• balou79
    hace 7 años
    Looks like a fancy prison cell! Yikes
  • PRO
    Gerety Building and Restoration
    hace 7 años

Yes I actually do like it, but think it would be only really acceptable in a bachelor pad.

• User
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Gerety Building- LOL. I showed this pic to my husband and his only comment was "If you're going to go there, then go there: Where's the urinal?"

No kidding- I was an inch away from actually putting one in- an upstairs bathroom that only he, really, ever uses. The man has earned his right, and it would have tickled him to no end but...I saw the costs to remove/change, within resale, and a better head prevailed on stupid things for the "head".

• tooky58
    hace 7 años

Nothing personal but, that's one of , if not the one, ugliest rooms I've ever seen. But, as long as they love it....

• gnu36
    hace 7 años

I think it would be easier to install tile, and easier to clean too. I have a cement shower stall and not happy with it.

• Architectural Notice
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

I'm all for the minimalist style but this look just doesn't appeal to me.

I wouldn't want it in my own home.

It reminds me of an airport bathroom.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.