amlumsden2014

What color couch and furniture for this room?

alison lumsden
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

I have a toddler so white is out of the question

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Lynzi Wise, Ethan Allen Design Center Chesterfield
    hace 7 años

I always like to stick to neutral fabrics on the large pieces of furniture so that you can use accents to spice it up! Take a look at some of Ethan Allen's Quick Ship Upholstery options, they are pretty neutral and offer great texture to play with.

Let me know if you need help choosing accents!

• cpaul1
    hace 7 años

I would go with a lighter, neutral color for the couch. And then do patterned upholstered chairs. Lay a large area rug down in the center of the room to designate the seating area centered on the fireplace. I would do symmetry on the back wall and put a piece of furniture on either side of that window with corresponding art work hanging over each.

• miacometlady
    hace 7 años
    Oops. This is my sofa... so grateful I got it...another mom recommended it to me.
  • katinparadise
    hace 7 años

I'll second the Flexsteel. 2 Basset Hounds and a beagle mix, 3 kids and 10 years old. Not a saggy cushion or soggy arm to be seen. I have the same sofa as miacometlady but with two cushions. It's also nice and light because of the steel frame so it's easy to move for cleaning.

• alison lumsden
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

what about the fabric on the flexsteel? we have a cat who likes to claw on certain fabrics

• katinparadise
    hace 7 años

Tons of choices, including, I believe, outdoor fabrics that are very easily cleaned and tightly woven.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.