Houzz Logo Print
splitlevelbeauty

Need help with split level addition

RZ Cuztoms
hace 7 años

I'm trying to add onto my current split level kitchen/dining room. I had one suggestion but looking for more. Attempting to keep a window in the dining room while adding to the kitchen and trying to gain a rec-room for a kid. Trying to plan ahead the best I can. Any suggestions? Its a common split-level layout. Picture shows current layout with addition outline.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Monarch Kitchen Design Studio
    hace 7 años
    Are you eliminating the walls between the kitchen and the dining room? If so you can do a nice island in there. I would also switch the fridge to the end of the wall where the stove is so it feels more open. If you live in the Western New York area you can come to my showroom and we can layout a new design.
  • User
    hace 7 años

You need an architect for any split level addition. And a VERY healthy budget. Just the kitchen portion of the project without any addition averages 62K.

• RZ Cuztoms
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

I was planning on eliminating part of the wall between the kitchen and dining room. But still wanted some wall separation for a formal dining room. The wall between the kitchen and addition would be removed.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.