Houzz Logo Print
swrackley

Fencing

Stephanie R
hace 7 años
What type of fencing would you recommend? We want it mainly for the purpose of our dog, however wouldn't mind if it provides privacy. We live in a subdivision and or house is tan with black shutters. I'm stumped on what type of fencing would look best? Wood, tan vinyl, white vinyl, or black chain link? You will be able to see the fencing from all sides of house. We are also on sort of a hill so privacy isn't THAT important as you may still be able to see into the yard. Also my hubby likes a nice green striped yard so I'm not sure how he would like a fence that will take away viewing the yard.

Comentarios (8)

• Stephanie R
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Back yard
  • grapefruit1_ar
    hace 7 años

I would think that white vinyl would look best due to your lovely white porch rails. Please....no chain link fence with your beautiful home!

• PRO
    Garden Tech Horticultural Services LLC
    hace 7 años

If you'd like to use a fence that allows you to still see the home and the landscape consider steel fencing.

Ameristar Montage · Más información

• willy4
    hace 7 años
    I like the look of a black fence, the white looks out of place to me. I would do black and the dome plants, trees to soften up the look.
  • Stephanie R
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    @chilflipper - we have recently just tried a "wireless" electric fencing and it doesn't work well due to inconsistently in boundaries. . . I may look into the actual wired underground fence.
  • smit2380
    hace 7 años

We have terrible dogs for whom a wireless fence does not work. Most real fences do not work for us either. For us, the black metal fences have worked best. The dogs can see out, they seem to like that. Plus, they are hard to climb which has stopped one of our dogs from escaping.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 7 años

NO chain link please

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.