Houzz Logo Print
anna_sloan60

What type of flooring have you used and where did you get it from?

Anna Sloan
hace 7 años
Wiltshire Home extension · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    EB Interiors
    hace 7 años

Hi Anna Sloan. I used Fontaine engineered oak character, natural oil from Havwoods with a matt hardwax oil. I hope thats helps you.

• Anna Sloan
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you do you think it has worked well in the kitchen i.e. for spillages etc? I would love to use engineered wood in our kitchen. Also what was the size of your kitchen diner? I love it! Thanks

• PRO
    EB Interiors
    hace 7 años

I would recommend you use 2 generous layers of hardwax oil to properly seal it. I love the floor and finish. Its a little harder to keep as it is a matt finish rather then a shinny finish, but a little bit of scrubbing at times never hurt anyone! When you say kitchen diner, what part do you mean just to clarify? Thank you!

• Anna Sloan
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

That is great to hear, wood looks so lovely in a kitchen. If you could let me know the overall room dimensions of your kitchen/dining space? would be great to find out I think the layout looks really good and practical. Many thanks

• PRO
    Woodfloors4u
    hace 7 años

Solid or engineered wood flooring is perfect for a busy environment like the kitchen.

One of the benefits of using real wood if that it can be sanded if it does get damaged.

As EB Interiors mentioned, a good two coats of hard wax oil will be the perfect finish to help seal and protect the floor from any future accidents. This would not be a chore either as some hard wax oils will last from around 5-8 years without ever needing to be re-applied.

Please feel free to look through our projects and see wood flooring installed in our client's homes.

If you're after the stylish classic look as pictured above then, by all means, get in touch as we have many styles and designs available.

Houzz Projects

WoodFloors4u Ltd

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.