Houzz Logo Print
nwichlin

Is this Cambria countertop?

nwichlin
hace 7 años
Is this Cambria countertop? What is the color or model? Lovely!
The Rotunda Kitchen Remodel · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Petit Construction, Inc.
    hace 7 años

Mr. and/or Mrs. Wichlin, The Client had hired an interior decorator, Deanna Gurri of DNL Designs in Annapolis MD, that designed the remodel and selected the materials... I was hired later to manage and install the kitchen and "mud room" remodel. I don't recall the actual granite name or quality grade as I have remodeled 100's of kitchens in the past 32 years of having my own business, but can research that further if needed. Like all granite counter tops, the fabricator had his men install the tops as that is their specialty. Please contact me directly if you need more information. Also, if you live in this area, Deanna is a fantastic person to work with. Thanks, Boyd Petit

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.