sixbeatsofseparation

Is that a secret door I see?

On the wall of cabinets there is a door opening out.. please explain what that is!
RD Henry Kitchens · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Colorado Cabinetry
    hace 4 años

The door next to the double oven opens into a walk-in pantry

• Pamela Hamilton
    el último año

I have a similar application but am having a hard time explaining it to my husband. Is this "hidden" door a standard interior door that has been customized to look like cabinetry? Or is this a cabinet door, ie much thinner than an interior door? It looks a little thicker, but it's hard to tell.

• PRO
    Colorado Cabinetry
    el último año

We typically accomplish the above look by attaching cabinetry door panels to a flat solid core interior door. An alternative option is to split it into two doors (1 RH & 1 LH). With two narrow doors, you can just use cabinet doors with multiple hinges.

• Pamela Hamilton
    el último año

Thank you for the prompt response. That makes sense. When I tried to describe it to the designer and my husband they both acted like I was nuts. (You can't have a cabinet door going to the basement!!) I will give it another run...and show them both your response.

• PRO
    Colorado Cabinetry
    el último año

You are welcome. Good luck!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.