Houzz Logo Print
rc1990

Steep angle of shelves

rc1990
hace 7 años
Hello. Thanks for answering so much. For wife's high heels, would angling shelves this much be a problem...shoe stability wise? I like angling to decrease the distance the shelf protrudes from the wall into the room.
Main Line Residence · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• KK Johnson
    hace 7 años
    We had them in our condo and love it, I recommend having the shoe face toward the room otherwise the heel may overhang past the lip of the shelve and you might knock into it walking by. Also if you like the inside of the front where the shoe leather/suede is touching the wood with a velvety material it will help protect the shoe from any scuffs! Also dusting is needed so I would look into getting some doors or something but if you don't mind dusting the shoes while cleaning it's not a big deal
  • PRO
    Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd.
    hace 7 años

You might try adding a piece of wood at the rear of the shelves for the heels of the shoes to rest on and prevent them from tipping over. Something like this:

Best of luck with your project!

• PRO
    BOLDWIN DOORS LTD.
    hace 7 años

Smart and considerate add-on design!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.