Houzz Logo Print
dottycren

We bought thus faucet one year ago and it has a leak in the hose!

Dorothy Crenshaw
hace 7 años
We are really not happy about this! We have taped the hole, but duct tape is not a very attractive look on the faucet that I thought was so beautiful. Can this be repaired or replaced?
GV Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Chrome Finish · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Golden Vantage LLC
    hace 7 años

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your unit. We do have replacement parts available for purchase, if you would like more information you can contact directly with the phone number on our profile.

I hope this helps. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us. Our business hours are M - F, 9AM to 5PM PST. If your message is left after business hours, we will respond to you on the next business day. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Customer Support

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.