Houzz Logo Print
bec8

Did they open the kitchen into an old porch area? What room is beyond?

bec8
hace 7 años
New Coffee Bar and Refreshment Center · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    VisionCraft Builders
    hace 7 años

This kitchen is in a home that was built in the late 1800s that was converted in to a bed an breakfast in the late 70s. I believe that this room was originally a butlers pantry because the only way to get from the kitchen to the formal dinning room is to go through this room and through a door in to the dinning room. Also the original door separating this room from the kitchen was (and still is) a pocket door.

I hope you find this information useful. If I can be of any additional assistance to you please lease feel free to contact me.

Have a great day!

Jerry

• bec8
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you for the prompt answer the house sounds interesting!

• PRO
    VisionCraft Builders
    hace 7 años

The home is very interesting, it was a joy to work on and we had a fantastic client with some really great ideas.

For some reason when I read your question this morning the second part, What is the room beyond? did not display. The room beyond is the breakfast dinning area. The breakfast room was the back porch area but it is now fully enclosed with windows.

Thanks for your interest and have a great evening! Jerry

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.