Houzz Logo Print
regina_rogowskyj

Paint question for kitchen

Regina Rogowskyj
hace 11 años
What paint color should we use for our kitchen? Maple cabinets (natural), floor tile is the one with stripes, other is granite. Backsplash not yet picked. Floor not grouted yet :)

Comentarios (24)

• linlac
    hace 11 años
    I like the bluish gray color in the floor tile.
  • julielen
    hace 11 años
    Benjamin Moore Labrador Blue?
  • PRO
    Pyramid Design Group Architects
    hace 11 años
    Silver gray
  • K B
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    Pick up the light grey-silver from the floor tile--try BM Stonington Gray.
    Stonington Gray HC-170 by Benjamin Moore · Más información

• PRO
    LB Interiors
    hace 11 años
    I think I'd like a slight contrast color in the blue-gray family. Accemt the kitchen with some warm tones in art and accessories.
  • Leslie Hunt
    hace 11 años
    Definitely some sort of silver-ish grey.
  • Regina Rogowskyj
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    I like the stonington grey. What is the difference between Benjamin Moore paint and regular paint from Home Depot?
  • Sally
    hace 11 años
    Difference between Benjamin Moore and Home Depot? Everything. Quality will make your paint job hold up better, not fade, be more true to color, etc. there is no real comparison to Benjamin Moore. I learned the hard way.
  • PRO
    Timeless By Color
    hace 11 años
    Beautiful warm grays... Warm Chinchila, and Nimbus Cloud... Valspar. have it in my home. love it everyday!
  • Ed
    hace 11 años
    Regina, what's the name of the puppy ? :)
  • Regina Rogowskyj
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Ed, her name is Tara :)
  • Regina Rogowskyj
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    We got the Benjamin Moore paint (Stonington Grey) :)
  • K B
    hace 11 años
    Please post after pictures.
  • Regina Rogowskyj
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    In-between pictures
  • Geneviève
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    I would go totally opposite to bring some glow into the kitchen by introducing ......

[houzz=
    Glidden Orange Marmalade Interior Paint · Más información
    ]
    and ....

[houzz=
    BEHR #750F-4 Raging Sea · Más información
    ]

look at the colours

[houzz=
    Modern Kitchen · Más información
    ]
  • armygirl1987
    hace 10 años
    I agree with Genevieve and would have went with some colors, too much greys for me. But you could bring in color with your accent pieces.
  • decofriend
    hace 10 años
    You are looking good girl! This will be a nice background for your accents/accessories of whatever warm color you choose. Keep us posted!
  • Regina Rogowskyj
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    What color backsplash would you choose?
  • studio10001
    hace 10 años
    I'd suggest staying w the greys for the backsplash, but adding some color to the walls.
  • Regina Rogowskyj
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I wanted to hang a nice picture above the table with colors, then a red kitchenaid & yellow accents. Should I paint one wall a different color?
  • studio10001
    hace 10 años
    Can you show the area you are talking about?
  • K B
    hace 10 años
    It looks very pretty so far, so I don't really see the dilemma. Based on the pictures of your kitchen, I would not do an accent wall. You can bring in plenty of color through your accessories (appliances, glassware, table linens, artwork, centerpieces, etc.). An accent wall with the cabinetry would just make the room look choppy IMHO. Plus while the orange looks great in the pic above, I don't think that particular color would complement your cabinets at all. If you want to paint the entire room all over again in a different color that is a completely different issue. But I would wait until your kitchen is complete and live in it a while before changing the paint color. BTW is that dal tile fabrique linen on the floor?
  • Regina Rogowskyj
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I am not sure what the tile is called, it is from avalon tile
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.