Houzz Logo Print
suppamom

I saw this in person and loved it but it does not look like this photo

suppamom
hace 7 años
Is the Viatera Soprano on the counter by the sink and a different counter by the stools? I thought Soprano leaned more towards an off white not a beige.
LG Viatera Quartz Countertop - Soprano · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    CRS Marble & Granite
    hace 7 años

The Viatera Soprano is actually only on the island countertop with a waterfall edge. It's mostly cream white with some darker almost caramel color shading and movement that might make it look more beige overall. We have full slabs viewable in our showroom if you would like to stop in and take a look! Sometimes that's more helpful that a small sample in conveying the full effect.

suppamom agradeció a CRS Marble & Granite
  • suppamom
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

I wished I lived closer to come and see it. I am in NY but thank you for your explanation of the colors. It was helpful.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.