Houzz Logo Print
ableaimkennels

Can I place a special order for a stone?

ableaimkennels
hace 7 años
I am searching for something like this to mark a special spot in our yard in honor of our special pets. The words/names I am searching for are: SAM, SHANNA and GLORY. A fern on the stone would be fine to appear.
Namaste Signage, Namaste Plaque, Small Garden Decoration, Yoga Inspired Gift · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Poem Stones
    hace 7 años

I can make a Custom listing for you to purchase. A custom stone of this size is $29.

It would be $87 plus shipping for three custom stones this size (4x6")

I also make them 6x8" for 46 each which allows for the dates of birth/death under the name if you wish.

Let me know what you'd like and I believe I can make a custom listing for you to purchase.

Barbara

• ableaimkennels
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Please send instructions on how to go forward with this special order. I will want the 6x8" size but only with their names. One being SAM, the second SHANNA, and the third GLORY.

• PRO
    Poem Stones
    hace 7 años

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.
    Thank you for your interest in my work.
    I had to create a new listing for this website because I do not currently offer Personalized Pet Memorials on this site.
    I applied for a new listing and hope that it will post soon.
    I'll keep checking and let you know when it is available, which should be within the next few days.
    Barbara

• ableaimkennels
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Wonderful!! I really hope to get them ordered in time for a early December delivery. Gail

• PRO
    Poem Stones
    hace 7 años

Gail, I had to inquire as to why my listing was not posting and I was told that HOUZZ does not currently offer personalized items but they are working on offering them in the future. Perhaps you can google me to get a hold of me by looking up my shop name somewhere else on the web.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.