Houzz Logo Print
rinahen

trim color for sandy hook gray

Rina Henderson
hace 7 años

Painted the exterior of our home sandy hook grey and chose a creamy white trim which I now hate! I was trying to get a rich color to go with the grey type of the sandy hook but looks bad against our new white windows. Will repaint our selves but wondering if you could suggest a good white that will look good with the SHG and against the white PGT casement windows. Also, because the SHG is such a neutral color, any suggestions on a really fun shutter color that will liven up the house. I could do the highly suggested black/deep gray shutters but to me, that is so expected. I want something more fun. Had thought about a blue/green type of coastal color ... but am open to anything. Suggestions? Our front door is a walnut color wood door and I think I will keep the wood color.

Rina

Comentarios (2)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.