Houzz Logo Print
mondolandscapes

Front and rear landscape renovation

Mondo Landscapes
hace 7 años

With client's lifestyle in mind based on their brief, the rear and front landscape was created to compliment the beautiful cottage style home. Incorporating a pool and naturals materials, classic planting and a change of house colours breathes new life to this home. Their home has been transformed and has now become the perfect place for entertaining family and friends

Comentarios (16)

• Ann B
    hace 7 años
    Oh my goodness, what a great transformation. It looks SOOOOO inviting now! Love it! Enjoy.
  • PRO
    HughVF
    hace 7 años

A clean driveway really creates a pristine view of the house's exterior!

• girlguides
    hace 7 años
    Sensational
  • PRO
    Mondo Landscapes
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hi Maryanne Sweet, the material in the driveway is a natural stone and is cobble

• PRO
    Chuck B Edwards Landscape Architecture & 3D
    hace 7 años

Great job! Love the design!

Congrats!!!

Chuck

Mondo Landscapes agradeció a Chuck B Edwards Landscape Architecture & 3D
  • Anne H
    hace 7 años
    I'm not sure what's happened (maybe it's my iPad's IOS10 update), but the great photos that were displaying yesterday in the original post are no longer visible. I hope Houzz or Debbie can get them up again - or tell me what to do to view them!
  • PRO
    Clipsal by Schneider Electric
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Wow! What a beautiful transformation. We love how much of an impact a coat of paint can have. You've also done such a fabulous job at maintaining the natural and green features in the new space.

Thanks, The Clipsal Team.

• PRO
    Mondo Landscapes
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Anne H I'm not sure what has happened here either. I shall try and find out for you

• PRO
    Amerex Renovations
    hace 7 años

Love this!

• PRO
    Mondo Landscapes
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you, it was a great project to design

• wuff
    hace 7 años

Amazing

• PRO
    Mondo Landscapes
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you @ wuff

• PRO
    avantgardener
    hace 7 años

What a great improvement all round!

• PRO
    Mondo Landscapes
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you @ avantgardener. We agree, it sure does look better than before

• Julie Herbert
    el último año

Not again.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.