chantillegroves

NEED HELP WITH CABINET HARDWARE

chantillegroves
hace 7 años

I am having a tough time finding the perfect drawer pulls and knobs for my newly built white kitchen. Everything I like does not come in chrome. Is brushed nickel the closest thing? I found some I love in the houzz shop but the seller does not ship to Canada :(

TIA :)

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    hace 7 años

try "cool knobs and pulls". they may ship

• chantillegroves
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Is brushed nickel the closet thing to Chrome?
  • PRO
    Stone Harbor Hardware
    hace 7 años

Brushed (or satin) nickel will have a warmer tone than chrome. What style hardware are you looking for?

chantillegroves agradeció a Stone Harbor Hardware
  • chantillegroves
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Thank you! something like the hardware in the photos attached. I have to stick with a round base and knob to compliment the rest of my design. It's tough!
  • pitbulls
    hace 7 años

I ordered hammered chrome knobs and pulls from pottery barn after my maple kitchen cabinets were painted white dove. I love them and they do ship internationally.

chantillegroves agradeció a pitbulls
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.