Houzz Logo Print
shari777

Any pics with Marble Mist in a house?

DESIGNS BY SHARI
hace 7 años
Thinking of using Marble Mist in my master bath. Not sure if it will be too dark. I'd like to see it in a photo at a showroom or someone's house.

Thank you!!
Shari
Zodiaq® Marble Mist · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Dolan & Traynor, Inc.
    hace 7 años

Hi Shari,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Zodiaq®! I would be happy to give you more information on Marble Mist as well as some photos. Please email marketing@dolan-traynor and I will send them to you.

Thanks!

Christy

• AMP Pick
    hace 7 años
    I am but it isn't installed yet to share pics, sorry!
  • AMP Pick
    hace 7 años
    Here's mine. Love it!
  • emcgowen
    hace 7 años

I have a sample of the product and it seems like it leans towards a gray hue. However, on Dupont's website it is shown as a beige with yellow undertones. We would like to install this in a white kitchen so we want to stay away from anything that would pull cream/yellow. Do you have any advice? Does it look more gray in your home?

• AMP Pick
    hace 7 años
    It definitely has gray tones but also some taupe. I love it with our white cabinets since it isn't just white with gray veining. The whole counter has some contrast with the white. I don't see yellow or cream, more of a warm greige.
  • Linda Sweeney-Maribito
    hace 7 años

AMP Pick do you have more pics of kitchen with Marble Mist. i really like it

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.