Houzz Logo Print
virginie_marchi

Help finding a supplier - window

Virginie
hace 7 años

Any idea who could create such a window in the UK???

Thanks

source: http://hannahblackmorephotography.com/interiors/

Comentarios (8)

• jenniewren26
    hace 7 años
    Hi,
    Can't answer that particular question unfortunately but if no one gets back to you have you thought of a 'bifold' window so that it opens in its entirety?
    Just a thought. :)
  • Debbie
    hace 7 años

Hi,

NorDan offer top swung windows. The ones that I've been looking at open more to the middle of the window but I think they have an option similar to what you're looking for as well. Might be worth a look.

• PRO
    Ajax Builders London
    hace 7 años
    those type of windows are quite common in Sweden. try to find something on Swedish websites
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 7 años
    Gosh - imagine if they did glass 'garage doors' that could replace folding or sliding doors and create a glazed roofed area ... ( Sighs and adds to my things to change in the garden room list )
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 7 años
    Thank you Victoria !! It's added to my 'to do' list now !!!!
  • Virginie
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you for all your comments.

I considered bi-fold windows but there are several problems associated with them:

- when closed you would get several panels therefore several frames to "ruin" the view

- when open they would cause a "hazard" as they would be roughly the
    height of my children's head and i could see one of them crashing into
    it!

I had a look at NorDan, many thanks for recommending the company. That's
    a good start but from the website it doesn't look as though the windows
    would open all the way up.

I am definitely going to look into Sweedish website. If you have any recommendations for brands that would be great.

Many thanks for all the comments.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.