Houzz Logo Print
nkaur54

how to get a neat finish from tiles/wood flooring

hace 7 años

hi

i am extending my kitchen into a kitchen/diner, i want to use patterned tiles flooring but not all over as it will be cold on the feet, ideally i would like to combine with wood flooring (worse case tiled wood effect flooring).

is it possible to get a neat and professional transition between the flooring without using strips and how?

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    hace 7 años

You can leave a gap between the 2 materials as per picture, or in the gap add a metal profile

• hace 7 años

looks neat - thank you

• hace 7 años

if you have the skills and experience you could router out the wood flooring to overlap the tile.

• hace 7 años

hi The Tannyoky Flooring Company

This sounds perfect - are the vinyl tiles warmer on the feet than wood? or can they be used with underfloor heating?

i like the white oak flooring and will consider it - much appreciated and link to website,

• PRO
    hace 7 años
    We have underfloor heating at home with this floor and as long as you use the right adhesive you should be fine. Getting your sub floor correct and using an expert fitter is defiantly worth it.
    NYC agradeció a The Tannyoky Flooring Company
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.