Houzz Logo Print
col2018

Would you prefer a gas or charcoal grill in an outdoor kitchen?

Coyote Outdoor Living offers grills that feature propane hookups, charcoal, or a mixture of both in our 50" Hybrid grill. What option would most appeal to you when designing an outdoor kitchen?

Gas
Charcoal
Both! (a hybrid grill)

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    hace 7 años

I think a gas grill will be much easier to maintain for you, and there is less risk of damage to whatever surface you have outside from a charcoal briquette falling out. We've seen charcoal do some serious damage to decks and even start fires. However, there is less that can go wrong with a charcoal grill, being that there are no real "working parts" like on a gas grill. That being said, invest some money in a good quality gas grill and I think you will be pleased with how convenient it is to cook with.

• hace 7 años

A hybrid grill because I love my brats cooked over a regular grill!

• hace 7 años

We have a gas grill while the smoker can go electric or charcoal. I would love to add a turkey deep fryer, so yummy!.

• hace 7 años

I put both but meant a gas grill and a charcoal grill. I like being able to cook meat on the charcoal and veggies on the gas at the same time.

• hace 7 años

Also, no matter how convenient a gas grill is, there is nothing like the taste of meat on a charcoal grill. You can NOT imitate it on a gas grill.

• hace 7 años

i appreciate the taste of charcoal but the fact that every batch takes a different amount of time to 'get going' makes me crazy, you cannot time the rest of the meal. also, the quality of the meat seems to make a bigger difference in outcome than the charcoal vs gas.

gas for me, thanks.

• el último año

I don't care about convenience. I don't sacrifice taste over something that would be simpler. If you know what you're doing on a charcoal grill there shouldn't be a worry about knowing how to control the fire. It's not that hard. They've improved ways of how to start the fires, charcoal that burns faster and longer, lighting cubes to where you won't need lighter fluid. Sorry but I love my charcoal taste!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.