Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

POLL: Favourite tropical print?

Emmeline Westin
hace 7 años

Tropical prints have never been so hot (or have they?), with many brands and retailers featuring palm trees, flamingos and pineapples on every little item - from cushions to wallpaper!

But which print you do you favour? Have you invested in any of the trends below? If you have, we would love to see a pic of your purchase/investment.

Other - tell us!

Comentarios (8)

• nicola holland
    hace 7 años
    love the flamingos. ...waking up to those would put me in a good mood alday
  • eleni314
    hace 7 años

I love all of them all year round :)

• angelboyman
    hace 7 años

I like elements of them all.......but not in my house!

• Shelly Anne
    hace 7 años

All fun, but I couldn't live with them

• PRO
    Occipinti
    hace 7 años

I agree with the previous posts. I love them all but maybe not all year round. I like a more traditional print such as my Wisteria fabric and wallpaper. The below two rooms show how differently you can use a bold design. Modern and colourful vs traditional french country style.

Wisteria fabric design for sofa.com · Más información

Georgian Farm House · Más información

So maybe if some of those tropical designs were styled more traditionally, they could be more livable?!

• Kittihawke
    hace 7 años
    I think flamingoes signify fun, so I got a little key chain one at Dublin Zoo in May, to remind me to see the funny side of things
  • PRO
    My Bespoke Room
    hace 7 años
    You have to really LOVE them to have the wallpaper I think. We are into flamingoes at the moment but on a scaled back version ... like this statement print.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.