Houzz Logo Print
ursula_vonzallinger

What is the price for this small couch and where do I get it?

Are there other colours for the material?
Discours Large rectangular ottoman : W. 190 x H. 41 x D. 85 cm · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Roche Bobois Ireland
    hace 7 años

Hi Ursula, How are you? I'm not sure where you live, but we are the Irish Roche Bobois Store. If you tell me where you live i can direct you to your closest store. Yes it does come in other colours. If you click on the link below it will bring you to the Discours Sofa page on our website, if you click on the customise this product button it will show you the 10 colours available in the Discour fabric. It is also available in other fabrics which you can look at in your closest Roche Bobois showroom. This Ottoman with the cushion retails at €2,220. The price may vary depending on where you buy it.

http://www.roche-bobois.com/en-IE/product/discours-5-seat-sofa-wide-armrests

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.