Houzz Logo Print
molly234000

Table & chairs

liz m.
hace 11 años
Love them ... Can you tell me where they are from?
Rox Residence · Más información

Comentarios (23)

• hugo7000
    hace 11 años
    I've seen the metal bench idea in two of your projects and like it very much. Is is expensive to build? what were the downsides to using them, if any?
  • PRO
    Ligne Roset
    hace 11 años
    If you need more info about the chairs (named Tv) here is the link: http://www.ligne-roset-usa.com/Products/dining/chairs/Tv_1615.aspx
  • PRO
    Shirley Meisels
    hace 11 años
    Hot rolled steel is not necessarily the most expensive material to work with..you just need to make sure you're using the right gage for support of the structure
  • wwalsh2000
    hace 10 años
    That table is exactly what I have been looking for! Any advice on how to get something like that made? A guess on what it would cost me?
  • PRO
    Shirley Meisels
    hace 10 años
    I couldn't tell you what it might cost. Depends on size, if it is a veneer or solid wood and what the individual woodworker might charge

furniture make
  • resign
    hace 10 años
    Perfect table. Where can it be purchased?
  • resign
    hace 10 años
    Please let me know how this particular table can be purchased. Thank you!
  • PRO
    Shirley Meisels
    hace 10 años
    I designed and had it custom made
  • resign
    hace 10 años
    Thank you for your reply.. it's what you wrote above:) Can I have the contact info of the person who custom made it?
  • PRO
    Shirley Meisels
    hace 10 años
    All of my custom designs go through me : ) I'd be happy to help you if you're interested.
  • resign
    hace 10 años
    Yes, I am. Thank you. How would you like to be contacted?
  • PRO
    Shirley Meisels
    hace 10 años
    Email is great. Style@rogers.com
  • bitboy
    hace 10 años
    The raw steel bench is fantastic, where's it from?
  • PRO
    Shirley Meisels
    hace 10 años
    I designed it and had it custom made
  • Veronica Saenz Brady
    hace 10 años
    The table is fantastic! What type of wood was used to make it?
  • PRO
    Shirley Meisels
    hace 10 años
    walnut
  • leilayne
    hace 10 años
    Who makes this cool bench?
  • Christina
    hace 10 años
    Check out the Remi walnut table at http://jcimports.ca/product/remi-large-dining-table/
  • PRO
    Furnished Up Fine Furniture and Home Decor
    hace 10 años
    The modern chandelier is phenomenal.
  • PRO
    Urban Tree Salvage
    hace 9 años
    Urban Tree Salvage, based in Toronto, is Canada's leading salvaged live edge slab table manufacturer. We specialize in creating one of a kind tables in a variety of locally felled, salvaged hardwoods. Please visit our website for more information on our company www.urbantreesalvage.com or send me an email at melissa@urbantreesalvage.com to receive a quote and to view our current options.
  • PRO
    Saltwoods
    hace 9 años
    Just completed duplicating this table here in MA. Client wanted an 11ft walnut table...beautiful grain. Have a look at my gallery on Houzz (saltwoods), or website with the table titled Waban Walnut. www.saltwoods.com.
    Dan C.
  • PRO
    Urban Tree Salvage
    hace 9 años
    Beautiful table!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.