Houzz Logo Print
peeberofdeeber

Need help with exterior curb appeal!

peeberofdeeber
hace 7 años

We have downsized to this one level ranch. The exterior seems to fade away! The trim, which is not very wide, is painted the same color as the house which makes the windows look small. I have been thinking of light gray paint with dark gray trim? Shutters? Paint the door or introduce wood? Thanks for any help!

Comentarios (3)

• Nancy Ingram
    hace 7 años
    I think the house is fine. As much as I hate to say this, it would help to cut down those two large trees in front of the entrance. Or have them trimmed to raise the canopies above the house. Then plant more colorful plants on both sides of the walkway. Paint all the window trim white. I almost missed that cute little round window. Would love to see a wood door and then a brightly colored bench-like royal blue. Also, would you be able to add some porch columns? Anything to draw the eye to the entrance.
    peeberofdeeber agradeció a Nancy Ingram
  • abb_ann
    hace 7 años
    You can always paint the porch inset a different color, maybe a tan to complement the rocks and the red main color.
    peeberofdeeber agradeció a abb_ann
  • PRO
    Green Valley Landscaping Inc. - GVL
    hace 7 años
    I would introduce some "patriot" hostas and pink bloomed endless summer hydrangeas to your front garden beds. The addition of colour from both plants would accentuate your front yard and balance your garden.
    peeberofdeeber agradeció a Green Valley Landscaping Inc. - GVL
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.