Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19538218

Chair dilemma

User
hace 7 años
Just purchased a somewhat rustic farmhouse table made local. In the market now for some chairs and am considering ghost chairs just because I have young kids and they are easy to wipe clean. Any designer thoughts/advice on this.

Comentarios (10)

• Shawna R
    hace 7 años

I can't tell much in the picture but it looks like the legs are black? I would try and find a chair that coordinates with that!

• PRO
    Lakeside Interiors
    hace 7 años

I would consider some all metal chairs or faux leather and metal. Because Ghost chairs are acrylic they can scratch.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 7 años

I love ghost chairs with really rustic tables.

• User
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    This is a turquoise color wood one I'm considering. I have a turquoise accent color in the room or metal?
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    The legs aren't black they just look that way in photo. They are same color as table.
    Or am considered metal: either black or silver color?
  • PRO
    RugKnots | Area Rugs
    hace 7 años

I think it depends on the room the table will be going in. Do you have a picture of your dining space? I think ghost chairs would look nice but again, I think it depends on the style of your home.

• User
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    I am getting rid of this table and replacing it with the farmhouse but you can see we have an open floor plan with a traditional style
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Another one of the space well put the table.
  • decoenthusiaste
    hace 7 años

I like the current table and add a rug under it (4' larger than the table top.) Think I'd spend $$ for floor to ceiling drapes and a new light that shines upward. Down facing lights at a dining table wash out food and cast unflattering shadows on diner's faces.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.