Houzz Logo Print
webuser_73634

Who make these corner cabinets

Shaker Grey · Más información

Comentarios (21)

• Feysti Dutchess
    hace 11 años
    Where can I get this fantastic solution to corner cabinets?? Costly or not?
  • Feysti Dutchess
    hace 11 años
    ignore above somehow it got attached to your posting in error.
  • savvybiz
    hace 11 años
    This is the absolute answer to corner cabinet shelves that are nothing but unaccessable dead space. Gotta find a source to retrofit, or maybe new cabinets are in the near future.
  • PRO
    Grace Cycles
    hace 10 años
    I second the Western Dovetail advertorial! I really like their work. Working on a renovation now and hope they are the fabricator!
  • PRO
    Western Dovetail, Inc.
    hace 10 años
    We can be the fabricator if you specify Western Dovetail!
  • Bhadresh Patel
    hace 10 años
    Hafele
  • PHYLLIS HIBBEN
    hace 10 años
    I so want this for my remodel. I have been trying to figure out how to redesign the corner and avoid the lazy susan,
  • Kerry Renault
    hace 10 años
    Ya thats cool these are really asesome images of kitchen. Remodeler are very favouriate they remodel the kitchen and give the better look.
  • PRO
    ZM Gruppe
    hace 10 años
    SPACE-CORNER with SYNCROMOTION is the best solution for corner cabinets, and the model TANDEMBOX intivo is awsome, check this link http://www.blum.com/mx/es/01/30/10/20/
  • bgkgmom
    hace 10 años
    Just finished a remodel and these corner cabinets work perfectly!! Very useful and no wasted space.
    hace 10 años
  • PRO
    Premier Custom Woodworks & Rustic Home Interiors
    hace 10 años
    there is always a waste of space. Calculate the wasted space on either side of the drawer (triangle shaped area) and add either side together and you will come up with the exact same amount of space the corner would take off if completely blocked off!
  • corinna22
    hace 9 años
    I agree. What else do you recommend? In my prior house I cut open the cabinet walls on either side of the drawers so I could put items in the open spaces. Does anyone have a more elegant solution?
  • PRO
    ZM Gruppe
    hace 9 años
    Actually in that triangles you can install a compost bin like Blanco Solon and in the other side a hidden multi plug, and voilà!, the perfect space!, well works perfect for me
  • PRO
    ZM Gruppe
    hace 9 años
    EVOline® Port 1122 · Más información
  • PRO
    ZM Gruppe
    hace 9 años
    Blanco 512336 Solon Drop-In Orgainc Compost System · Más información
  • bgkgmom
    hace 9 años
    We just put these corner cabinets in ... Schuler Cabinetry makes them!!
  • Momzie
    hace 6 años
    Is there a minimum width for the corner drawers?
  • PRO
    Andrea Ferreira
    hace 5 años
    Anybody in South Florida could offer this corner drawer? I’m planning to get new kitchen soon. Thank you
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.