Houzz Logo Print
gigigayle

I'm very interested in purchasing the plans for this house. Could you please send me the address to make an in

gigigayle
hace 11 años
I'm very interested in purchasing the plans for this house. Could you please send me the address to make an inquiry about them? Thank you
Custom Architecture · Más información

Comentarios (18)

• PRO
    Castlestone Homes LLC
    hace 10 años
    JB... Excellent curb appeal and overall design! Would you share the exterior paint color and brand? Thanks in advance. Castlestone Homes
  • Mark Abdel
    hace 10 años
    what color is the exterior
  • PRO
    karenhutto
    hace 10 años
    Did anyone find out what the exterior color is?
  • boisedepot
    hace 10 años
    The color is specified above in the description of the house (cedar siding, Cabot Solid Stain, Pewter Gray). As is the footprint (42'x110', +/-5200 sf). For interior pix, go to the "Contact me" page for Siena Custom Builders.
  • PRO
    karenhutto
    hace 10 años
    What brand of paint is the Pewter Gray?
  • PRO
    Siena Custom Builders, Inc.
    hace 9 años
    This is Siena Custom Builders - we designed many of the details of the exterior and all of the selections along with all the interior details. The stain was a Cabot but we did customize it so it wasn't a straight Pewter Gray. Always do a test sample on your actual material before committing to ordering your materials.
  • PRO
    Dream House Dream Kitchens
    hace 9 años
    What color paint did you use on the exterior?
  • Julia Carlson
    hace 9 años
    I can't see the wooden door very well, but I love it! I love the detail at the top. I would want to have one just like it! http://www.usafiredoor.com/wood-doors
  • Jeannie Sullivan
    hace 9 años
    What color is the trim?
  • PRO
    Final Touch Interiors
    hace 9 años
    What brand are the windows and where did you get them?
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    The majority are Marvin Integrity but some are custom Marvin - we built this in 2007.
  • PRO
    Beyond Shades
    hace 9 años

This is outstanding! We never would have guessed it is so large inside.

• PRO
    Purple Passion Designs
    hace 8 años

Please tell me what the color is on this home.

• boisedepot
    hace 8 años

See boisedepot comment above re: color and the subsequent comment from Siena Custom Builders themselves about the exterior stain color being a custom take on Cabot Solid Stain Pewter Gray.

• Karen Milne
    hace 8 años

What about the white trim colour?

• erinfullington
    hace 6 años
    Is this plan now available for purchase ?
  • PRO
    hace 6 años

All of our homes are custom designed for our clients and specific properties. We built this 6,000+ square foot home in 2007 and happy to hear that it still captures so much interest 10 years later. Our suggestion is that you take this photo to a trusted custom builder in your area and have them work with you and their architect to design a home that meets your family's needs and budget. This photo is a great place to start as inspiration. There are many other things to consider when designing a house including your local building requirements and setbacks as well as considerations for window placements to take advantage of sunlight or views.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.