Houzz Logo Print
mrclmn0517

Is it possible to put a bathroom in a 3'X3' space?

mrclmn0517
hace 8 años

I have a small closet in a bedroom that I'm planning on remodeling, and want to make a bathroom/washroom in the closet and have another closet added into the adjacent room that nobody uses.

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    High Touch Remodeling
    hace 8 años

It really depends on how big the bedroom is and how much of it you can steal for the new closet. That would be a very tight bathroom considering that you need minimum 15" clearance from the center of toilet.

Let us know if you need any more design consultation we will gladly help you out.

Good luck!

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

You could put the toilet in the closet and a small vanity in the bedroom. My friend did this and it came out great! Because it was such an odd arrangement, she made sure she bought a good toilet; wallpapered the area; her vanity and faucet was gorgeous.

• PRO
    Ellsworth Design Build
    hace 8 años
    3' doesn't give enough space in front of the toilet bowl per code.
  • Bev
    hace 8 años

I personally would not want a bathroom that small, even if you could fit a toilet in it. My daughter had a house where they decided to make a small bathroom where a closet could have gone. It's a good thing I do not have a fear of small places!

• PRO
    Sandra Alger, CID, Fresh Ideas by Sandy
    hace 8 años

I believe you can have a 3 x3 bathroom. A good architect can plan it out and you may consider pocket doors if applicable. This is a closet bathroom.

Also ikea offers excellent space saving products.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.