Houzz Logo Print
meera_iyer

Beautiful congrats! Where can I find this Sink and Wood combination?

Meera Iyer
hace 8 años
Superior Renovations and Construction Projects · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Superior Renovations & Construction
    hace 8 años

Thanks for the kind words. The sink was purchased at Ferguson supply and I think it is DURAVIT model. If you need exact specs, please send us a note and I'll have staff send the specs to you. For the wood, we custom built the cabinets and trim with hand picked cherry lumber and then custom finished all with a mix of cherry and medium colored stain. Please feel free to reach out us with any other questions.

• speakintothemic
    hace 8 años
    Stunning work! Would you please share what brand & type of tile you used? And also what color are the walls painted? Everything ties together so well.
  • PRO
    Superior Renovations & Construction
    hace 8 años

Thanks for the kind words. It was a great design and a pleasure to build. Paint is SW 7075 Web Gray, The tile and Counter top are both black ash purchased from Thorntree. Tiles were custom cut to work with this design. Best of luck with your project.

• nicbrit
    hace 5 años

what color is the wall?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.