Houzz Logo Print
naplesali

Mixing counter tops in the kitchen?

Allison
hace 8 años
Hi. Our kitchen will have white shaker style cabinets along the perimeter. In the middle we will have a very large deep charcoal island. We are thinking of sparkle grey Quartz counters on the perimeter and a very light quartzite on the island. Should we mix or do the light quartzite on everything. I found some pictures that show both ideas. Thanks for helping

Comentarios (7)

• Gina Costello
    hace 8 años
    I am doing the same thing...white cabinets & espresso island. I like both looks personally (I have yet to decide myself) my best suggestion would be to think long term. Will you tire of the mixed counters? Or can you see loving the look for a long time. Seeing as the majority of us are not redoing our kitchens every few years lol go with your heart & you'll make the best decision
  • PRO
    lsk_0472
    hace 8 años
    Awesome idea
  • Judy Mishkin
    hace 8 años

i did quartz on white shaker perimeter, absolute black granite on quarter sawn oak island.

• Heather Macdonald
    hace 8 años
    I've been debating the same thing, think I'll go with dark perimeter and light island. The dark will help the black stove fit in
  • PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    hace 8 años

Mix! Its a great combination and provides more contrast.

• Judy Mishkin
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

don't plan your kitchen colors around a single existing appliance. the appliance will die and then you'll never have the kitchen you wanted. sell it on craigslist if its newer.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.