Houzz Logo Print
hayleyhammond

I love this pool! What finish and color did you use? Pebble Fina?

hayleyhammond
hace 8 años

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Signature Quality Pools, LLC
    hace 8 años

Thank you!!! This pool is finished in Pebble Fina Grigio.

• tinanaz
    hace 8 años

Hello, do you have photos of pools in Pebble Fina Bella Blue and Acquos...I cant decide between the two colors.

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Hello! I don't have any examples of those two colors. I'm sorry!

• brittneylane
    hace 7 años

What size is this pool?

• User
    hace 7 años

Is the PebbleFina product superior to the other Pebbletec products?

• PRO
    hace 7 años

Hi Kim, not at all. Pebble Fina is a great pool finish because it contains very small silica (quartz) aggregate and super high compressive strength cements so its a great option for a durable pool finish>. The other Pebble finishes (Pebble Sheen & Tec, etc) all have larger aggregate. Which means if you rock it hard in the pool for hours on end(like some of my customers) then you may need to wear water shoes to keep your piggies from getting chewed up. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

• User
    hace 7 años

What about long term maintenance? I am reading that the larger pebbles get rougher over time and also may be tougher to clean. I really want the right material, and not rough on the feet, and not tough to clean. I am tempted just to go with the tried and true plaster but with color. Thanks so much for your help.

• PRO
    hace 7 años

Pebble brand pool finishes are made of two things... the best patented cements and aggregate. The weakest part of any of the Pebble brand finishes (or ANY other pool aggregate finishes) are the cements bonding the aggregate together. Over time, the cements will deteriorate (due to water chemistry) and you are eventually left with much more of the aggregate exposed. The larger the aggregate, the rougher the surface...

• User
    hace 7 años

Got it. I'm going with something finer. My feet are sensitive! I would rather stick with plaster than go to something rough. I know what plaster feels like and it doesn't bother me. Again, I appreciate your help & honesty.

• PRO
    hace 7 años

Glad to help! Best of luck with your project!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.