Houzz Logo Print
uyenvy_le

My Hat Collection

Vy
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

I collect hats..haven't got that many but they are growing lol need somewhere to put them at the moment they are stowed in my car..squashed ..the only place I can think of is to do something to our staircase wall to hang them ..it's the only logical place.. on the way out of the apartment..also I do wear them...

Would love some creative ideas ..hehehe need to think of new projects for hubby lol

Comentarios (102)

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

the last one was better wonders why my smilies aren't showing ?

• KK1000
    hace 8 años
    London Loft Apartment · Más información
    Vy agradeció a KK1000
  • Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

thanks oskuee been googling

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

suzineedsahouse here is to prove there are other colours..I'm banning myself from DJ just bought another hat..couldn't resist myself lol different style..lighter oatmeal colour ..the leopard one was cute but too big..

• User
    hace 8 años

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I think they still do Tribbletrouble ..not sure I don't frequent DJ that much ..as I don't tend to buy clothes until I've got holes in them lol ..took the kids to Yum Cha in the city so thought I'd better work it off it's a beautiful day for wandering plus needed to wear my boots in for work

• User
    hace 8 años

These days clothes are not as well made, so they get holes in them quicker.

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I know all crap only buy good quality ones but have to wait for them to be on sale lol bought a tunic today..already marked down plus 25% off so $100 down to $45

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

that's why had money to buy my hat hehehe..it doesn't make sense but I figured why not lol not too keen on the colour but the style is so cute like a little flower..

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

hmmm why are all photos stretched out?

• User
    hace 8 años

I've had problems loading all day. Everything very slow. Photos look ok though.

• User
    hace 8 años

I like the hat, and good for you trying a new colour!

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Geelong is very cold ..bitterly cold wind in Winter..can't do without my hats as I have to walk 3 blocks to the hospital and back ..as there's a 2 years wait on staff parking lol might as well park on the street it's free but have to be there early lol like 730am if I'm 5 mins late got to walk another block lol I don't start til 830am lol

• KK1000
    hace 8 años
    Should have bought the DJs hat stand
  • Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

oskuee hehehe I did thought about it lol no room lol

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

this is cute pricey though

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

• KK1000
    hace 8 años
    I like it get a dozen straight away, the way you are going you will need it. lol
  • Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I think I've found it ..Germania Modern Colorado..

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

hmmmm pricey lol

• KK1000
    hace 8 años
    Howard storage much cheaper for similar hanger
  • Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

just googled the other one came up at 4.8K for the piano style..

the colourful ones were 80-90 pounds each not sure if they have distributors here..

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

oskuee it's good fun googling for the products ..only came across them when I popped in designer hat hooks..

I do like the colourful wall panels the best..looks slim lined and great as a feature will email and see if they have distributors over here or if they will ship lol

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

either that or I'll buy these hooks and design my own boards..hubby can build them for me ..

• KK1000
    hace 8 años
    Yea , googling is my hobby and gets me in trouble, to much shopping on line and returning and wasting money. Good idea buying hooks and getting hubby to make it , HE is going to LOVE it. You better be "nice "to him the day before you ask him. There is lots of hooks.
  • KK1000
    hace 8 años
    By the way, where do you get those hooks?
  • KK1000
    hace 8 años
    I found this hat on line from Rhythm $20 ,wool felt, and I thought of you.
  • Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

oskuee nice one ..hehehe I think they are from IKEA ..$10 for 3 hooks that's a bargain lol

might have to buy them up ..

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

yes need to cook him a nice dinner and lots of lovin' lol

• KK1000
    hace 8 años
    This ones are from IKEA as well no need to screw them they just stick to the wall, it's a good idea ever if you use the other hooks no need to screw them just get 3M removable sticky tape or picture hangers looks like welcro , and you can change position or just rearranged it when ever you like.
    Vy agradeció a KK1000
  • Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

they are cute ..will wear a hat to IKEA one day to test out the hooks ...bed time for me ..

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

went into IKEA today to have a browse on way back from lunch..no luck..the hooks were $15 for packet of 3 and only 8cm long don't think can hold my hats..forgot the damn hat in the car lol back to square 1 lol

• LouieT
    hace 8 años

Just another thought bubble Vy, what about pegboard? They come with hooks that you can put anywhere & you could paint it or even have squares/diamond shapes in different colours along the stair wall or this...The Pegboard

Vy agradeció a LouieT
  • Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

LouieT..was thinking along the lines of boards like those colourful ones up above either painted or wall papered then hooks that disappears when not required

• LouieT
    hace 8 años

I agree they are more modern & attractive than a row of hooks randomly screwed to the wall. You could diy with mdf board painted in your colour choice & shape/shapes with inexpensive hooks or recycle something like old wooden cotton reels or those beautiful vintage wooden spools???

Just saying · Más información

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

LouieT love the spools..have to go slow hubby got to put up my private screens first lol if I bombard him too much he retreats into his office (the loo) and won't resurface again lol

• LouieT
    hace 8 años

Lol Vy! Poor hubby sounds like he's a real handyman with a long list of your pet projects. The spools are beautiful considering they were made for such a simple utilitarian task. Everything today is made to throw away!

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

lol LouieT keeps him busy or else he's forever watching movies now that his daughter has shown him how to subscribe to Netflix lol

• LouieT
    hace 8 años

Netflix & Houzz are great ways to spend time & ignore the housework ;)

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Finally done. Quilted bedspread from Ikea. Ropes from Bunnings and Pronto partition from Value Office Furniture.

• JE C
    hace 4 años

Looks great!

Vy agradeció a JE C
  • bigreader
    hace 4 años

Welcome back Vy.

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

Thanks bigreader. Hope you are well.

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

Thanks JE C easy way out as I didn’t want to sew

• bigreader
    hace 4 años

All good here Vy. Any good recipes for us.

• Vy
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Will post more bigreader.

• PRO
    Kitchen and Home Sketch Designs
    hace 4 años

Not hats but coffee grinders display very well done!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.