Houzz Logo Print
lauren_mingay

Black Stainless Steal Appliances

Lauren Mingay
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

Do you think the Black Stainless is the next up and coming color? Can it be mixed w/ Stainless Steal?

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Lauren Jacobsen Interior Design
    hace 8 años

Black appliances and faucets finishes are a newer look right now. It will not look odd for sink to sit in middle but what color are your cabinets and floor. Those are a consideration to overall look of kitchen.

• Bev
    hace 8 años

Most of my appliances are black but when we had to buy a new dishwasher for our new house last year, we could only find the one we wanted, in style and price, in stainless steel. I worried that it would look out of place but it really does not.

• PRO
    Sandra Alger, CID, Fresh Ideas by Sandy
    hace 8 años

Yes, the black compliments the stainless steel, if that is your choice. However,, I believe the white Ice is the future for appliances and is timeless.

• User
    hace 8 años
    There is a new line of black stainless. I can't recall the brand but I just read about it!

This is different than black appliances.
  • studio10001
    hace 8 años

Yes, it is. Black stainless transitions well with stainless, and many homeowner like pairing it with their two-tone stainless appliances. It may well be, as Lauren asks, the next up and coming thing; it lends itself to the trends of both modern styling and that of natural materials in the kitchen.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.